Advanced Sports Coaching Ltd currently holds ‘FREE OF CHARGE’ Footy Tots sessions in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and Chippenham. These sessions have been developed to encourage young participants to sample the fun of football and multi skills based activities.
The aim of Footy Tots is to introduce participants to age appropriate activities in a friendly, safe and fun environment. During the sessions, children will be encouraged to interact with the coaches in fun games which aim to increase the child’s awareness and development. Children will be introduced to the ABC’s of football, agility, balance and coordination as well as being taught various football skills.
What are the benefits of Footy Tots?
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect from Footy Tots
- Promoting healthy development through structured play
- Enhancing skeletal and muscular development
- Increasing self confidence
- Improving social skills
- Meeting new friends
- Learning football related skills in a fun and creative way
- Learning through our ‘Disguised Coaching’ method
- Improving awareness, coordination and physical skills
What qualifications do Advanced Sports Coaching Ltd coaches hold?
Here is what you can expect from Advanced Sports Coaching Ltd coaches
- FA/UEFA Coaching qualifications (most up to UEFA B standard)
- Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB/DBS) disclosure
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- FA Child Protection/Safeguarding Children Certificate
- All coaches follow FA guidelines on Health & Safety, Equal Opportunities and Best Practice
- Continual training and development to ensure we offer quality, up to date coaching
4-6 Yr olds (Free of charge)
Swindon Academy (School Hall)
5-6yrs (Free of charge)
Stanley Park Sports Ground (outdoors, 4G Astro)