All our sessions consist of:
- Warm Up
- Topic of the day (technical session)
- Matches (to put into practice what has been learnt)
Throughout the sessions participants are encouraged to ask and answer questions to encourage learning (Guided Discovery) and it is our priority to ensure that participants leave our sessions having not only enjoyed themselves but also having learnt something new.
We ensure that all our sessions are:
- Run by fully qualified FA/UK Dodgeball coaches.
- Adapted to the participants level of ability.
- Delivered to a high standard.
- A safe learning environment for all participants.
For any further information regarding these sessions please contact Nick Bolton via the Contact page.